Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [5th - 7th Dec 2020]

Man of Honour
Premier League:

UwCKVsM.png

Championship:

TV Coverage:

Soldato
Are there fans at the Burnley match? I'm watching the reading match and the 2k fans are nicely packed one seat occupied one empty then another occupied with the row in front going empty seat occupied seat empty seat. Can't see the covid cases rising again at all!

Commissario
Are there fans at the Burnley match? I'm watching the reading match and the 2k fans are nicely packed one seat occupied one empty then another occupied with the row in front going empty seat occupied seat empty seat. Can't see the covid cases rising again at all!

No fans in the ground that I can see.

Don
No fans there as Burnley are tier 3. It's only the London sides, Liverpool, Everton, Southampton and Brighton of the PL sides in tier 2.

Caporegime
Probably be another 5-0 for City, shame I couldn't get any of their players into my FPL squad. Mahrez was an option but it looks like the De Bruyne show.

Edit: Millwall fans apparently booing when players took the knee.

Last edited:
Soldato
Bruno benched, Pog starts, as does VdB. We really need the 3 points today.

It will probably end in a draw...

Caporegime
Probably be another 5-0 for City, shame I couldn't get any of their players into my FPL squad. Mahrez was an option but it looks like the De Bruyne show.

Edit: Millwall fans apparently booing when players took the knee.
People on Twitter calling for them to be banned.

banned for booing, lmao. Free speech truly is dead

Soldato
Probably just hoping Martial can get us a penalty or two. Need to make up for the last couple of games without one.

fez

fez

Soldato
Ha, doesn’t help if we keep giving the ball away. Neville just pointed it out too

What do you expect to happen? We don't have a plan to break them down so we are hoping for a couple of players to break down a well drilled defence with a bit of magic. Outside of that everything is slow, predictable and easy to defend against.

We will get hit on the break at some point.

Top Bottom