Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [5th - 7th Dec 2020]

Soldato
Pretty awful from United.
I have to say I'm not a Martial fan. Occasional moments of brilliance are what you get from him but not a lot else. His control and hold up play are amongst the poorest and he just doesn't make the same off the ball runs that Cavani or even Greenwood make. Between him and Pogba they are luxury players that this United side cannot afford to accommodate. Anyway surely the second half can't be worse. WHam should be out of sight.

Caporegime
I've not seen Telles play for United until now - on the basis of this half he's atrocious. He's making Bowen look like Messi

He has been fantastic in his previous games. It is just we are playing such a high line but don't have the skill to pull it off. Plus out midfield is non existent.

Pogba is like those basketball players in Space Jam that have their skills taken away.

Soldato
Redcafes opinion of AWB

The guy that dribbles a football like a basketball player? The guy that has the positional sense of a cone? The guy that can’t read a flight of ball to save his life? Please let him enjoy the only thing going for him - last ditch tackles because of poor decision making

LOL

Soldato
As poor as Pogbas been have you all not been watching Van De Beek? He's done absolutely nothing so that sub for Bruno makes perfect sense. Not sure about the Cavani one.

Soldato
As poor as Pogbas been have you all not been watching Van De Beek? He's done absolutely nothing so that sub for Bruno makes perfect sense. Not sure about the Cavani one.
He probably had to flip a coin to be honest. I don’t understand the Cavani one either unless there’s an issue he’s suffering from.

Back
Top Bottom