Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 12th May 2022]

Soldato
City will defo win the league. But only just seems they were 14 points clear. For their infanante money they always just scrape the league.

They scrape the league because we actually turn up. If they go big in the summer then id just give up tbh.

I know people hate Liverpool and whatever that's fine but do we really want City turning it into the Bundesliga?

Man of Honour
If city get Haaland and he continues to be a goal machine and Salah next season is in the same form he has been lately, then its going to be a lot less close next season between city and pool. I'm still pretty shocked by just how much Salah has dropped off since Afcon, I expected some drop maybe but not as much or as prolonged as it has been. When he returned from Afcon he had an 8 goal lead in the golden boot and its now down to 2. I hope a rest over summer will help him return to form

Soldato
No matter how annoying it is that city have another title it's a massive disappointment for them to 'only' win that, we all know it's big ears they want. Winning the league with the money they've spent should be par the course, shame they do **** all in Europe ;)

Back
Top Bottom