wda55RW.png
TV:

wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Last edited:
Man of Honour
In theory I think we should win. Liverpool are most dangerous on the counter, so Mourinho will have us very deep, and we have a very good forward line who should be able to trouble Liverpool's shaky defence.

But it's never that simple...

Soldato
w00t EPL returns, international tripe can do one!

I don't think it's a clear cut case tomorrow for a Utd win. Guessing it'll be a draw. Hope I'm wrong! Another 4-0 woild be epic.

Caporegime
Going to the Arsenal game tomorrow. Think it’s gonna be a tough one. A defeat honestly wouldn’t surprise me.
Yep pretty much how I feel, didn’t they beat us last season and that unraveled our season??

Doesn’t help that Mustafi is out and Kos may not be fit to play :/. So no doubt Wenger will play a few players out of position as per usual lol.

Hopefully Lacazette starts and bangs a few goals in.

Caporegime
Yep pretty much how I feel, didn’t they beat us last season and that unraveled our season??

Doesn’t help that Mustafi is out and Kos may not be fit to play :/. So no doubt Wenger will play a few players out of position as per usual lol.

Hopefully Lacazette starts and bangs a few goals in.
yeah, we had a poor run of games after they beat us at the Emirates. At Watford though, we put in a very decent showing to win 3-1. Cazorla was in that team though. He is such a miss.

Back
Top Bottom