wda55RW.png
TV:

wda55RW.png

Radio:

Tables:

wda55RW.png

Soldato
No he was onside.

Lol Ospina...has to clear them all out there. To let it bounce then to not commit the challenge was poor. Another please West Brom.

Caporegime
If we lose this it will be 4 losses out of the last 5 league games.

As for offside karma, no, we've had some goals given when we were clearly offside, and for blatant handballs. This wasn't in any way offside. Mclean was like 4 yards offside, but absolutely on one was playing to him, no one was marking him and he had zero influence on the goal, the ball went towards him and he jumped over it. No defenders were playing him offside. Karma would be if we have the same thing, a blatantly offside goal given against us, but that isn't what happened.

Associate
fair enough. like i said haven't seen it I just heard how the ball went through the legs of an offside player and how the ref was discussing it with linemen etc to see if he was interfering with play.

Caporegime
lol, at some point, maybe Wenger will realise Ramsey is utterly utterly ****.

He stands around not watching any runs, not thinking to get involved, mark off a player or put them under pressure.

He does the same thing in open play, he is god awful at tracking runs into the box, our entire midfield is bad at it but Ramsey is maybe the worst at it. Again I'll point out even in that one 6 month period he was great offensively... he was still AWFUL defensively. When he's not managing to score every other game he's utterly worthless to have on the pitch.

Soldato
I've been saying for 2 years now that Ramsey is a very poor player, crap decisions, gives the ball away too much, too light on the ball. Doesn't deserve any match time.

Soldato
Ramsey has been awful in this game.

Both set pieces he just stood there & watched the guy run onto the end of the ball.

Can't put all the blame on Ramsey though, Most of the squad bar Sanchez has been rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom