Fixtures on Sky:
wda55RW.png
TV:

wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Don
Swansea without Sig remind me a lot of when Villa lost Benteke. I wouldn't say they've got many terrible players but I can't think of a player they've got that's better than average. Without Sig providing that bit of quality, Clement's got a hell of a job keeping them up imo.

Don
His challenge for the yellow was plain stupid but when you're on a booking why are you tackling like that? If the ref wanted to be a **** he could easily send him off there.

Soldato
Rashford needs to work on is finishing. He's been in the side for three seasons and he's not improved at all.

There's other players his age who get less game time and look better. I'm not seeing it yet.

Don
it's a foul but it would have been a harsh yellow.
Absolutely but why give the ref a decision to make? It was a stupid, needless foul to make when you're on a booking - the Swansea crowd and players were always going to be calling for the red and another day the ref caves in and gives it.

Don
Unless Utd do something stupid that should be game over - Swansea don't look like they could create a chance of their own if they played for 90 days.

Back
Top Bottom