Fixtures on Sky:

wda55RW.png
TV:

wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Caporegime
Why is the defender even reacing for that lol, oh well that is the early game done.

Some nice touches for that second goal but looked like a fifa team, just holding pressure button as everyone runs to the ball lol, so poor.

I'm sure manu fans can't wait to play burnley, be hopeful for an early goal or prepare for incredible amounts of cheating.

Last edited:
Don
Where's VAR when you need it? :p

That was as clear a pen as you'll see. The ref missing it was one thing but what on earth is the lino looking at? It's right in front of him.

Don
3-0 and game over. Have to say, for 70 mins Brighton made a game of it and could have easily scored a goal or two themselves.

Associate
Just had a look at the teams for Arsenal v Palace. How on Earth is Iwobi still getting into the starting 11?

Palace win is actually looking quite tempting at 6/1

Associate
Look at that Arsenal starting 11 and replace Iwobi, Elneny and Xhaka with decent players and it'd be a match for anyone in the league.

I'm assuming PEA will be the Iwobi replacement, but it looks like we're going to be stuck with the other two

Caporegime
These reactions, even if a little tongue in cheek, are the reason Wenger hasn't gone. Beating Palace at home.... zomg, Arsenal are back, lets keep Wenger, Arsenal lose to Stoke away, zomg, Arsenal are crap again, Wenger out.

It's amazing to me that fans can't differentiate between beating Palace or Brighton at home and how Arsenal actually are as a team over a full season against changing opposition.

For pretty much 10 years we'll win easily against one team and the fans think the team is 'fixed' then we lose against much better teams and their opinion does a u-turn.

Back
Top Bottom