Fixtures on Sky:

wda55RW.png

TV:
wda55RW.png

Radio:

Tables:
wda55RW.png

Soldato
I was happy with how Sheff Utd played today. Much better tempo to last year. The play also looked much more fluid and relaxed. And hopefully someone realises soon that Porter isn't really a footballer.

I was happy with that though, decent signs so far from us/Weir.

Don
I was happy with how Sheff Utd played today. Much better tempo to last year. The play also looked much more fluid and relaxed. And hopefully someone realises soon that Porter isn't really a footballer.

I was happy with that though, decent signs so far from us/Weir.

LFC fans on twitter saying Coady had a decent match. How did you think he played?

Soldato
Against 10 men for 80 mins? I didn't watch it mind.

We were on top before the red card as well, but we can only beat what is out in front of us. And with 28 shots and 71% possession, which I'd say is decent enough. Considering we couldn't string 2 passes together last season, that is insane. But my comment was also based on the fact we have shown a similar style and fluidity in pre season.
LFC fans on twitter saying Coady had a decent match. How did you think he played?

I think he did fine, but he did only get about 20 mins game time. He looks like he could be key for us this season though, it's a few years since our midfield has looked capable. From that very small glimpse though, he already looks better than League 1.

Last edited:
Soldato
Its back when the EPL is back on. Who cares about the lower leagues especially when 9/10 users here are glory hunter Man United fans:D:D

It's easy to see why some EPL/Arsenal fans are despised isn't it? A general lack of awareness and respect for the rest of the game aren't good qualities... The Championship is the fifth most watched league in Europe.

I'm off up to Vale Park tomorrow. Not been before, cheap train tickets and should be an interesting game. We've looked awesome in preseason, ripping apart a strong Millwall team 3-0, narrowly losing to Celtic 2-1 and beating Cardiff 3-2 earlier in the week (which involved a 23 pass, minute and a quarter possession winner!?). Will be interesting to see how we actually perform when the pressure is on.

Picked up Will Grigg on tribunal, with Norwich, WBA and Villa all looking at him last season. George Saville from Chelsea on loan looks like he could be incredible, Martin Filo the former Czech Rep U21 captain, Javi Venta who was playing CL football with Villareal recently (and was in the Spain 2006 30 man WC squad!), Alan McCormack from Swindon and just signed David Button in goal.

Great time to be a Bee. New 20,000 stadium on the way, biggest and most advanced backroom staff in the league - with almost every single one having turned down a job in the Champ or Prem recently - and we're also one of the only clubs outside the top two leagues to have been granted a Category Two Academy (same level as QPR, Swansea, etc.), with an indoor training pitch being built in Uxbridge.

Not seen a season preview that features us outside the top 6, and most of the betting companies have us in the top two. Easy money for you betters (be mindful that we've only spent one season since WW2 outside the bottom to divisions though ;)). If any of you lot are looking for a team to follow in L1, look no further :D

Associate
Championship was ridiculous last year. I'm an Ipswich Town fan and we could have gone down with about 10 other teams going into the last 2 games of the season. We finished 14th...

Soldato
Championship was ridiculous last year. I'm an Ipswich Town fan and we could have gone down with about 10 other teams going into the last 2 games of the season. We finished 14th...

Precisely! The Football League is incomparably exciting and dramatic!

Soldato
It's easy to see why some EPL/Arsenal fans are despised isn't it? A general lack of awareness and respect for the rest of the game aren't good qualities... The Championship is the fifth most watched league in Europe.

I'm off up to Vale Park tomorrow. Not been before, cheap train tickets and should be an interesting game. We've looked awesome in preseason, ripping apart a strong Millwall team 3-0, narrowly losing to Celtic 2-1 and beating Cardiff 3-2 earlier in the week (which involved a 23 pass, minute and a quarter possession winner!?). Will be interesting to see how we actually perform when the pressure is on.

Picked up Will Grigg on tribunal, with Norwich, WBA and Villa all looking at him last season. George Saville from Chelsea on loan looks like he could be incredible, Martin Filo the former Czech Rep U21 captain, Javi Venta who was playing CL football with Villareal recently (and was in the Spain 2006 30 man WC squad!), Alan McCormack from Swindon and just signed David Button in goal.

Great time to be a Bee. New 20,000 stadium on the way, biggest and most advanced backroom staff in the league - with almost every single one having turned down a job in the Champ or Prem recently - and we're also one of the only clubs outside the top two leagues to have been granted a Category Two Academy (same level as QPR, Swansea, etc.), with an indoor training pitch being built in Uxbridge.

Not seen a season preview that features us outside the top 6, and most of the betting companies have us in the top two. Easy money for you betters (be mindful that we've only spent one season since WW2 outside the bottom to divisions though ;)). If any of you lot are looking for a team to follow in L1, look no further :D

Some of you lot are soo easy to wind up. its ridiculous.

You really think i was serious when i said lower leagues are nothing? diddnt the smiley faces give it away?

The only thing i was serious about is when someone question whether im a glory hunter or not.

Nope i am so you can take that glory hunting crap away from me as am probably one of the minority here who actually supports a club i lived and grew up thats a stone throw away.

Soldato
Some of you lot are soo easy to wind up. its ridiculous.

You really think i was serious when i said lower leagues are nothing? diddnt the smiley faces give it away?

The only thing i was serious about is when someone question whether im a glory hunter or not.

Nope i am so you can take that glory hunting crap away from me as am probably one of the minority here who actually supports a club i lived and grew up thats a stone throw away.

Fair enough - I took you as being serious. It's the type of comment I've heard plenty of times from Arsenal fans before.

Don't worry though, being an Arsenal fan I'd never accuse you of being a glory hunter.

Back
Top Bottom