Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [20th - 24th April 2018]

Caporegime
We're going to lose this :(

Edit: 2-2 FT

Absolutely ****ing livid.

Moreno and Klavan are abysmal players and should never play for the club again. Karius was yet again exposed as a flapper whenever he has to face a bit of pressure, Lovren came on and immediately gave the ball away and Gomez threw away the three points with a stupid back heel to no one which resulted in their free kick.

Karius - Out
Moreno - Out
Klavan - Out
Lovren - Out
Gomez - Out on loan

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Pretty meaningless match for Liverpool as top 4 is pretty locked in, only thing of importance was that nobody got injured and Salah popped another goal in. Both of those achieved so all good :)

Caporegime
Pretty meaningless match for Liverpool as top 4 is pretty locked in, only thing of importance was that nobody got injured and Salah popped another goal in. Both of those achieved so all good :)
It really isn't. Chelsea win their game in hand and they're only 5 points behind us and we've got Stoke next weekend and an away game to Chelsea. This was a must win game to secure Top 4 and take the pressure off but we screwed up.

Don
Awful performance from start to finish. We played like a team with Tuesday in mind - there was no intensity to our game and we seemed to hope that WBA being **** would be enough for us to win today. The only thing worse than our performance was the ref - the decisions not to book Nyom early in the first half, then to let Rondon off with 2 shin high challenges in the space of 2 seconds without even a booking let alone a red, the penalty on Ings and then their CB punching Ings were nothing short of incredible.

4 months of Robertson made me forget how much I hate Moreno. 90 minutes of Moreno and I remember why I hate him so much.

Man of Honour
It really isn't. Chelsea win their game in hand and they're only 5 points behind us and we've got Stoke next weekend and an away game to Chelsea. This was a must win game to secure Top 4 and take the pressure off but we screwed up.

Only if you look at it negatively, imo and its just my opinion, whilst its mathematically possible for Chelsea to catch us, its simply not likely.

Soldato
Ref was a complete joke IMO.
I actually said to the wife mid way through the second half that the ref has got west brom down for a draw & was doing his best to get them back in the game.

Man of Honour
Makes me laugh when pundits always crack on about how bad zonal marking is, teams go weeks and weeks using zonal marking without losing and nobody says a thing about how bad zonal marking is, but the moment points are dropped the pundits crack on about zonal marking. Whats even more weird, is that if zonal marking is so incredibly wrong , according to pundits, then why do so many managers use it. I think I will defer to the wisdom of the actual managers on this one thanks :)

Caporegime
Worst thing is when you play games like that (looking like you only care about Tuesday), you seemingly appear not up to speed for it.

Soldato
Yet another game I missed ******* hate working Saturdays, anyway I saw about 25mins during lunch break, I saw the punch on Ings that whilst even if soft West Brom should have been down to 10 men at that foul, what happened after? Did they deserve to draw?

Caporegime
Pretty uninspiring team out there today, I know we have a game on thurs so ozil and Cech being rested.

West Ham look good though, Arnautovic is running Kos ragged. First goal I see coming is from West Ham.

Ramsey being his usual useless self lol

Back
Top Bottom