TV:

wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Soldato
In a bit 'Boro. Thanks for the effort.
Haha. What effort ?

Never even gave it a go ! Not in the transfer market and not on the pitch. Something seriously wrong and it goes far deeper than karanka who imo did a great job with what he had.

There's only a handful of players who gave it a go and only 2 of that handful are premier league quality. Valdes and Ben Gibson.

Caporegime
Haha. What effort ?

Never even gave it a go ! Not in the transfer market and not on the pitch. Something seriously wrong and it goes far deeper than karanka who imo did a great job with what he had.

There's only a handful of players who gave it a go and only 2 of that handful are premier league quality. Valdes and Ben Gibson.

Sarcasm not come across?

But yes the way the transfer windows went for them they were left behind from the start.

I do feel that Brighton will be in a very similar position next season.

Don
Bournemouth are still playing with the majority of their promotion team! You can never call it really, Eddie Howe and Dyche doing tremendous jobs really but I think it also sums up how poor quality the league is 7th onward, I mean Watford were 9th before today's game.

Caporegime
Bournemouth are still playing with the majority of their promotion team! You can never call it really, Eddie Howe and Dyche doing tremendous jobs really but I think it also sums up how poor quality the league is 7th onward, I mean Watford were 9th before today's game.

I would argue that Bournemouth are infinitely more ambitious than 'Boro, Bright, Huddersfield, Reading in terms of the actual football played. They are also backed by serious money.

Caporegime
You know Mourinho thinks you're **** when Rooney starts against you. :p

Trying to work out if that last chance was a cross or if he intended it.

Back
Top Bottom