Man of Honour

Premier League:
SkyBet Championship:

SkyBet League One:

SkyBet League Two:

Fixtures on Sky:
wda55RW.png

Caporegime
Nice to see the Christmas tradition of Klopp moaning about the fixture schedule is being upheld this year.

Although tbf, there’s no reason why the whole PL weekend programme couldn’t have been shifted to Sunday. One day between games is a bit harsh.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Hoping for a Boxing Day miracle with Arteta somehow managing to make the team unrecognisably better after a few training sessions, scoring a few and keeping a clean sheet.
Same here, as it’s on Amazon I’ll probably watch an Arsenal game for the first time this season rather than highlights or reading the comments/highlights on my sky sports app lol.
Really hoping Arteta has a positive effect on the team and gets them playing as a team or something similar to a team.

Soldato
Anyone know which games on Amazon will be in 4K?

Last time it was only a couple of games.

The standard 1080p60 is decent though.

Don
Perfect quality so far on my Samsung but I can't get Prime to play anything on my LG, despite being on the same network - just starts bufferng then says try again later.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Yea he’s very lucky that’s not a yellow, ref is being kind this half considering what he gave a yellow for in the first!

Potter has got Brighton playing football which is far more watchable than it was.

Back
Top Bottom