Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [28th February - 3rd March 2020]

Man of Honour
Recent games have highlighted that we still have some plain weaknesses and will need to strengthen in the summer. I wouldnt be at all surprised to see both Havertz and Werner come in

Don
They’re not even arsed, rancid effort from the players, got to put everything in the cups now.
It'll be a half strength side at best on Tuesday. Klopp's not arsed about the FA Cup and with Henderson, Milner, Shaq and Keita injured, he's not going to risk too many of the first 11.

Caporegime
Hats off to Watford, they were the far better team today and should've won by more.

Expected us to lose at some point this season, just not today but absolutely no complaints.

Edit: Firmino needs to be dropped for a few games, he's been woeful since the break.

Don
Dont be salty because its not gonna happen no more
You left a .... at the end of your message, I assumed you wanted the question finishing.

I've said for a long time that we wouldn't go unbeaten this season and also said I couldn't really care less about it either.

Don
I actually think its sad that the only thing Arsenal are relevant for anymore is being unbeaten in a season.
Pepe dribbled past VVD too, don't forget. Silver lining to losing today is it rules out the possibility of Arsenal ending the run with a Pepe goal. Could you imagine their fans reaction had that happened?

Back
Top Bottom