Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [31st March - 5th April 2017]

Man of Honour

Premier League:

9QnS8dx.jpg

SkyBet Championship:

SkyBet League One:

SkyBet League Two:

Fixtures on Sky:
wda55RW.png
TV:

wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Soldato
Fellaini out with toe injury, Jones and Smalling both injured, and Mata (according to M.E.N) had groin surgery yesterday - the majority of that lot are likely to be out for the season

Obviously Ibra and Herrera are also suspended for this game.

Its going to be "entertaining" .....and not in a good way....as to who JM picks tomorrow

Something like

--------DDG------

Valencia - Bailly - Rojo - Darmian

Carrick - Blind?/ Fosu-Mensa?

Lingard / Mkhi Mkhi / Rooney Martial

Rashford

most Utd fans would want Shaw, but thats highly unlikely but apart from that very few options (and Rojo is going to be ****** from the long flight on Tuesday /Wednesday - Mkhi and Valencia also had long flights to contend with since Tuesday)

This is going to be a horror show

Caporegime
Yeah I dont even know who we can play in midfield. Honestly our lack of depth is really costing us, we've shipped so many players out and not replaced them. Is Blind fit again? He hasn't played in midfield for a good two seasons, Fosu Mensah I'm, not even sure if he's played 90 mins in midfield for us yet.

Soldato
Yeah I dont even know who we can play in midfield. Honestly our lack of depth is really costing us, we've shipped so many players out and not replaced them. Is Blind fit again? He hasn't played in midfield for a good two seasons, Fosu Mensah I'm, not even sure if he's played 90 mins in midfield for us yet.

Blind played for 80 minutes vs Italy I believe (dont believe he was injured, just subbed)

Back
Top Bottom