Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [4th - 7th October 2019]

Caporegime
Absolutely livid with how we let them get back in to the game and how slow we were to make the substitutions, yet again, but three points is all that matters.

First thing Klopp needs to be do tomorrow is make Henderson watch the entire game from Milner's POV, that was a proper captains performance today. Made a few mistakes, misplaced a few passes but fought for every ball, covered Robertson when he bombed forward and showed composure when we most needed it. Massive MOTM performance from him today imo.

Don
Could do without these sorts of games. Last season almost killed me off but at least we waited until the final couple of months to make it so nervy.

Very nearly a frustrating game today. For all the shouts of deserved goal for Leicester, they'd had 1 shot from 20+ yards out prior to their goal. The only way it was deserved would be as a punishment for our fannying about in the final third - we created more than enough chances and openings to have put that to bed 2 or 3 times over. We could really do with shaking this habit off though because sooner or later we will be punished for wasting chances when we're ahead in games..

Caporegime
Absolutely livid with how we let them get back in to the game and how slow we were to make the substitutions, yet again, but three points is all that matters.
Feels like you could've said this for 6/8 games so far this year lol, honestly far from convincing, no where near clinical enough to keep this up, should've been out of sight.

You just know some 2OLEGEND gonna end our run with some ********* win :D

Soldato
As a United fan I absolutely hate to say it, but this feels like it might be the year Liverpool finally win the title. I don't think they've been at their best in any of the opening 8 games this season yet they've won all of them, and that's the sign of a title winning side.

Caporegime
As a United fan I absolutely hate to say it, but this feels like it might be the year Liverpool finally win the title. I don't think they've been at their best in any of the opening 8 games this season yet they've won all of them, and that's the sign of a title winning side.

there’s a looooong way to go yet

Soldato
That can go either way to be honest. Either they push on and improve or their lack of polish catches up them and they start dropping points.

Back
Top Bottom