Fixtures on Sky:
wda55RW.png
TV:

wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Don
It's going to be really interesting to see what sort of side we put out vs Everton. Already without Gomez, Matip, Klavan & Lallana, Can has gone from being touch and go to play on Wednesday to now being out for at least a few weeks if not the rest of the season. With Henderson suspended for the 2nd leg vs City we're left with just Milner, Ox and Wijnaldum as our only senior midfielders - can we afford to risk more than 1 of them tomorrow?

Don
I think the police have loosened up on these sorts of things over the last couple of years. Liverpool - Utd last season was an evening kick-off for the first time in ages and they've even allowed Liverpool to play at home on the same Saturday as the Grand National this year which they usually block.

Caporegime
It's going to be really interesting to see what sort of side we put out vs Everton. Already without Gomez, Matip, Klavan & Lallana, Can has gone from being touch and go to play on Wednesday to now being out for at least a few weeks if not the rest of the season. With Henderson suspended for the 2nd leg vs City we're left with just Milner, Ox and Wijnaldum as our only senior midfielders - can we afford to risk more than 1 of them tomorrow?

I think they could play you in goal tomorrow and still win.

Don
Unfortunately it's not just going to be me in goal, we could end up with Purdy at CB, Pigeno CM and Mark on the right wing. Before the International break we had a near full fit squad and in a matter of weeks we're down to the bare-bones.

Caporegime
Unfortunately it's not just going to be me in goal, we could end up with Purdy at CB, Pigeno CM and Mark on the right wing. Before the International break we had a near full fit squad and in a matter of weeks we're down to the bare-bones.

I'd fancy that line up to still have a fat sam team produce zero shots on target.

Caporegime
I wouldn't be surprised to see Robertson, Milner, Salah, Mane and Firmino rested for at least some of the game tomorrow. Moreno could come in for Robertson and Ings and Solanke could play a part but as for the rest, we're really struggling for players.

I'm not Italian but I think that name would quite suit me if I was a footballer.

Don
I'd fancy that line up to still have a fat sam team produce zero shots on target.

Fat Sam is what makes me even more worried. This weekend is perfectly set up for him and Mourinho - Allardyce to be the manager that ends Everton's 8(?) year run without a derby win and Mourinho to spoil City's party. Whenever these types of managers are getting stick they pull out that statement victory that the mainstream press love and will ignore their other failings.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Robertson, Milner, Salah, Mane and Firmino rested for at least some of the game tomorrow. Moreno could come in for Robertson and Ings and Solanke could play a part but as for the rest, we're really struggling for players.

I'm not Italian but I think that name would quite suit me if I was a footballer.
The Ocuk Pirlo ;)

Klopp wouldn't give any injury news in his press-conference today so it's a bit of guess work as to whether Klavan and Woodburn are back but from what we do know I can only think Clyne, Moreno, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Solanke & Ings are likely to start. Klavan being fit might make things a lot easier - we could go with 3 at the back with him, Masterson (would be too big a risk to play him in a back 4 imo) & one of Lovren or VVD, Clyne & Moreno as wing backs, Henderson & Wijnaldum and then Solanke, Ings and one of Firmino, Mane or Woodburn. No chance Salah's being risked and given the workload they put in on Wednesday and will have to again on Tuesday, I can't see Ox or Milner featuring either.

Soldato

I think firmino will start and Ing and Solanke will play in the Mane and Salah roles.

Caporegime
Christ, we're taking a risk today.

LFC Team: Karius, Clyne, Lovren, Van Dijk, Klavan, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Ings and Solanke.

Shocked Milner and Mane are starting tbh.

Edit: Great to see Clyne back though :cool:

Don
Mane's not a massive surprise but I'm shocked Milner's starting, especially when it looks like he'll be playing as a wing-back and we have Moreno on the bench. Unlikely but I wonder whether Klopp's thinking about starting Moreno on the left wing on Tuesday - City like to overload the right wing with Sterling, Walker and KdB so maybe we're going to double up at LB?

Caporegime
Few people on RAWK said Moreno picked up a knock so might explain why he isn't starting.

The more I think about it, the more important this game feels nearing kick off. Lose today and Chelsea win their two games in hand and we're only 4 points ahead of them. That's not a safe gap tbh.

Associate
There's no chance Liverpool will get beat today. Everton are gutless wonders. The only player with a bit of fight in him, McCarthy, got crocked weeks ago when he was making a last ditch challenge to cover for all the other wet wipes who can't be bothered.

If I were a betting man I'd put 3-0 to Liverpool on this one. Who hasn't scored for a while? Danny Ings? Go back him for first goal as we love to hand cheap goals out to players on a cold streak

Caporegime
It wouldn't be so bad if the rest of the team contributed and he never felt compelled to make so many last ditch attempts

Not trying to be nasty because its a derby but that is no excuse, doesn't deserve a place on a pitch he's a complete **** consistently.

Lol. Never bit anyone though

Pretty sure McBain hates Suarez and isn't a Liverpool fan.

I'd also rather get bitten than someone trying to snap my leg.

Back
Top Bottom