Greta Thunberg

Soldato
Well that was fun, 10490 posts of utter garbage and just like that poof he's gone.

I'll miss his HDR is a gimmick thread, and also telling everyone their wrong.

Intact I bet he calls the shop tomorrow and tell them their wrong for banning him ha ha

Soldato
You do know that recycling plastic does nothing... right?

All about money, all it ever was. Leads to power over others to make more money.
Yep, much better to reuse then to recycle.

Btw anyone new here or just browsing wants to know what the crack is with this 4K guy I'll give you the short version. He mostly frequents the graphics card and CPU forums posting utter nonsense and drivil (unless he's banned or bored he'll come into GD threads). The other day he tried to convince me that the 4GB 6500XT was a terrible card because it only averaged 5 FPS at 4K resolution.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Yep, much better to reuse then to recycle.

Btw anyone new here or just browsing wants to know what the crack is with this 4K guy I'll give you the short version. He mostly frequents the graphics card and CPU forums posting utter nonsense and drivil (unless he's banned or bored he'll come into GD threads). The other day he tried to convince me that the 4GB 6500XT was a terrible card because it only averaged 5 FPS at 4K resolution.
It takes a special kind of narrow mindedness to be that silly.
He is banned from what others have said though.

Caporegime
aba.gif

Permabanned
Sorry lads this isn’t a Facebook echo chamber, I’d suggest heading back there if you want to discuss sweeping baseless statements or CT nonsense with likeminded people. :p

Like it or not, statements like ‘they lock up records for 100 years therefore my view must be true’ to justify a statement where you lack any actual evidence is literally the go to line for a conspiracy theorist.
This person is correct.

Permabanned
Hey, most people in the UK are absolutely convinced that the UK is some super power, that they are entitled to whatever comes from a bit of land with some fake showy woman as a cover who get's pulled by horse and carrage once in a blue moon.

Also convinced that the UK is entitled to everyone else's stuff but they are not allowed any in return.

The majority voted to leave the EU.

If going with the majority has taught me anything.. the majority are dumb ASF.
Almost anyone I have heard bring this subject up and are pro brexit mention people coming to the UK and it just turns into some intellectual gymnastics they pull to pretend they are not racist, like "I am not racist but" Then tell us why people from another place are not allowed what we have.

Materialism is the truth in these peoples heads and selfish entitlement, most don't give a flying fck about anyone but themselves.

They will use unrelated things such as bombings that have happened and paint all people of a certain demographic the same.

No different to Hitler, yet we are apparently ok with it.

Glad I am leaving the UK eventually.

Fear controls people and fear is what drives most people to be like this, most peolple are not intellectually smart enough to see this or themsleves, no self awareness.

"Oh, and why are people so stupid? They’re afraid of not fitting in, so their actions reflect that of someone who is afraid they won’t survive, rather than someone who is afraid they won’t be happy. The problem is they don’t realize that they’re not actually in danger and they’re going to die anyway, so it doesn’t ******* matter."

https://boodaism.com/people-are-stupid/

Last edited:
Permabanned
Is @Tired9 an @4K8KW10 alt account that he set up shortly afterward, foreshadowing a permaban on the main?
You have never liked a single thing I have ever come out with, I am not expecting you to have a mind that thinks impartially.
I never got on with the other guy either.

I mean you are giving that guy a lot of credit there if you think he was so stupid, apprently a fortune teller.

*Tin foil*

Permabanned
How've you come to this conclusion considering we've barely even interacted on here :confused:
Remember your response to my "Astrology reply" Regardless of it being a positive effect for the person it was intended for.
It's a tell tail sign of how you will respond to anything further, most people read a person once and write them off, you were not that smart to think someone may see you as just another lemming, then turned out you are.

Caporegime
Remember your response to my "Astrology reply"
It's a tell tail sign of how you will respond to anything further, most people read a person once and write them off, you were not that smart to think someone may see you as just another lemming, then turned out you are.

That's quite funny, considering you've done the exact same thing based mainly on one or two replies. :D

My initial comparison was mostly in jest based on a fairly similar posting style, but you've gone on quite the defensive.

Permabanned
That's quite funny, considering you've done the exact same thing based mainly on one or two replies. :D

My initial comparison was mostly in jest based on a fairly similar posting style, but you've gone on quite the defensive.
Your reply is one of extremes to get rid of me, you feel deep down like I am a threat to you in some way, maybe belief, whatever.

But most people in jest don't brandish others as someone else especially when being banned, you are calling me dumb, also trying to pretend like your actions or words don't have concequences.

Most people who say they are jesting mean it as truth, it is really what you mean and you should not try to fake your way.
The majority do this as a cover for stupid mistakes but also to get around concequences of their thoughts, you have a lazy mind.

Your second reply to me is also negative, not aware yet?

Your first reply is calling me stupid, the second one is too.

Keep projecting.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Your reply is one of extremes to get rid of me, you feel deep down like I am a threat to you in some way, maybe belief, whatever.

But most people in jest don't brandish others as someone else especially when being banned, you are calling me dumb, also trying to pretend like your actions or words don't have concequences.

Most people who say they are jesting mean it as truth, it is really what you mean and you should not try to fake your way.
The majority do this as a cover for stupid mistakes but also to get around concequences of their thoyughts, you have a lazy mind.

Okay fella, I hope your pseudo-psychology helps you sleep at night.

Back
Top Bottom