Grim Dawn - ARPG

Soldato
IMHO Grim dawn is fare one of the best games to come out of early access. The only EA game i haven't regretted backing and a solid ARPG. My only hope would be for the devs to work some magic on some of the troublesome areas in regards to performance as the engine did have a few hiccups along the journey to act 4. First bad place would be outside the wardens house. Funny thing though is the game has always performed better on my AMD GPUs than my old and current nvidia GPUs. Dunno what is up with that.

Associate
IMHO Grim dawn is fare one of the best games to come out of early access. The only EA game i haven't regretted backing and a solid ARPG. My only hope would be for the devs to work some magic on some of the troublesome areas in regards to performance as the engine did have a few hiccups along the journey to act 4. First bad place would be outside the wardens house. Funny thing though is the game has always performed better on my AMD GPUs than my old and current nvidia GPUs. Dunno what is up with that.

New render for expansion (comes to vanilla also) dx11 enabled and has a 20-50% fps improvement.
I assume a improved minfps mainly.

Soldato
New render for expansion (comes to vanilla also) dx11 enabled and has a 20-50% fps improvement.
I assume a improved minfps mainly.

That would be a huge thing for me personally.. Its only the min fps thats bothering me at times so big applause to Crate if they pull it off. Do you have a link to this information?

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Picked this up ages ago and its just been sat in the steam library.

Very addictive little game, have 3 characters sat around 25-35, my duel pistolero is very very squishy, so die loads :)

Associate
Definitely a fantastic game, picked it up in last sale, difficulty sits nicely between the ultra casual diablo3 & path of exiles harshness, going to hold a little on the expac as I've so much to play atm, but hoping it gets really good reviews as it sounds like a proper expansion, something we've been starved of in games lately with all the dlc garbage, witcher 3 being a rare exception with the fantastic expansions, particularly blood & wine.

Associate
Associate
Le sigh. Just patched (well, not a patch, it is gog after all...) & trying base game.
Plenty of crashes.
Crate recommending "/d3d9" to fix it, stalls game entirely.
Will try again some time tomorrow.

Associate
They've also got the crucible discounted too, though GoG beats them on price by 2p :D

It's a shame that they haven't had GD on GoG Connect, I wouldn't mind having a GoG copy.

Associate
They've also got the crucible discounted too, though GoG beats them on price by 2p :D

It's a shame that they haven't had GD on GoG Connect, I wouldn't mind having a GoG copy.

2p eh? So if I purchase Crucible three times, I can use that 6p to buy a plastic bag & get a penny in change?
Winner! :p

Back
Top Bottom