GT86/GR86/BRZ

Soldato
The gt86 corners a LOT flatter than the mx-5, there is almost no bodyroll at all. That does make handling characteristics quite different. In the wet the rear on the 86 is a lot more lively, but in the dry it will corner quicker and can change direction ridiculously fast.

Last edited:
Soldato
I can go months without seeing another on the road, then a couple of weeks ago there were 3 of us at the same junction. Which is the most I've ever seen in one place.

I once saw a nice, young looking women driving the same year and colour as mine, we waved :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I saw a nice one this morning that I felt a bit dirty for liking. Had a huuuuuge spoiler on it and massive exhaust tips. Was very loud. But it looked well done, as opposed to just looking like he'd driven through Halfords.

Soldato
I saw a nice one this morning that I felt a bit dirty for liking. Had a huuuuuge spoiler on it and massive exhaust tips. Was very loud. But it looked well done, as opposed to just looking like he'd driven through Halfords.

High level wing? Probably a factory Aero model but with an exhaust on it. These cars get very loud once you swap the manifold and put a cat back on.

Associate
Dropped mine of for a turbo install last Saturday, picking it up this Saturday, cant wait! It will be hard to let go of my diesel Nissan Qashqai hire car, though what a weapon...

Back
Top Bottom