• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gtx 1080 + £350 for a titan Xp

Associate
Hi all.

As I rarely use my pc anymore and saving for my own place with my girlfriend and looking at selling what I rarely use anymore. Just sold my motorbike and now have the chance to sell my Titan Xp 2017 model for £350 cash + a GTX 1080 FE. meaning I'll still be able to occasionally play games and I've not got a £650 ish card just sat in my pc.

Worth it or?

Associate
Yes, I'd say it was worth it. The GTX 1080 is still a very capable card, the cash offer is more than fair, and I'd expect the value of the Titan XP to fall in the coming years at a greater rate than the GTX 1080.

Associate
OP
Thank you all for your input!

the way I see it is the Titan is worth what £600-£650 tops? so I'm getting a 1080 for £250/£300 whatever way you're looking at it which I would say is definitely worth it and as you say it's still a very capable card.

Granted I game at 4k but don't mind dialing the settings down and I've been happy with a 980 Ti at 4k before so I'm sure I'll still be happy with a 1080 :)

Back
Top Bottom