• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 8800 Price ?

Soldato
flipping heck have you seen the price of this old card, some of them are over 300 quid, i saw a few for 400 quid

why is this old card (the same as mine) so expensive, it's about 6 years ago, i was expecting it to be about £50 nowadays

Soldato
OP
i just cant understand how a card as old as that, and lets face it; not much good for gaming any more can justify that price....

in fact, i dont think i paid that much for it new, about 200 quid maybe

Soldato
flipping heck have you seen the price of this old card, some of them are over 300 quid, i saw a few for 400 quid

why is this old card (the same as mine) so expensive, it's about 6 years ago, i was expecting it to be about £50 nowadays

Yep I've seen what they go for. Coincidentally I was looking only a couple of days ago and they most definitely aren't going for the prices you're quoting :confused:

For price checks, stick to MM in future :)

Soldato
OP
i've done the ``trust`` thing but i still cant see the members market... no idea where it is in the ``user cp`` either

although i've been here years, i dont have the same email and password that i used to when i last purchased, so i think this is screwing me up

i.e in reality my post count might only be 300 since i've changed everything... blame Yahoo for that

Man of Honour
i've done the ``trust`` thing but i still cant see the members market... no idea where it is in the ``user cp`` either

although i've been here years, i dont have the same email and password that i used to when i last purchased, so i think this is screwing me up

i.e in reality my post count might only be 300 since i've changed everything... blame Yahoo for that

Log out then in again, you should see it near the bottom of the forum :)

Caporegime

It can take 24 hours to gain access if you've only recently done it.

Log out and log in again.

Have you scrolled down the forum home page?

The Members Market is down towards the bottom.

If you're still having difficilties then contact one of the Mods.

Soldato
i just cant understand how a card as old as that, and lets face it; not much good for gaming any more can justify that price....

in fact, i dont think i paid that much for it new, about 200 quid maybe

I don't know about video cards but i understand why old cpus can still cost a bomb. The simple reason is say you own an expensive server and the cpu dies, its much cheaper to pay £200 for a replacement cpu then buying a brand syatem.:D

Back
Top Bottom