• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX1080 flashing screen on boot.

Associate
I have a problem with my Palit Jetstream 1080, don't know uf it's the card PSU or else.

Itonly happens on cold boot after my rig was off for 5-10 hours. It boots up, but as it gets to the Windows splash screen then on desktop it keeps flashing the screen (black-desktop-black-desktop-black-desktop). If i shut it down and reboot all is fine, and i can reboot normally any time until next days first boot again.

Any thoughts?

Soldato
Could be many things, is it Displayport or HDMI or DVI? have you tried changing the cable? I had this issue and it turned out to be a Displayport 1.2 cable which was new, so I picked purchased another Displayport cable in a sale which was Displayport 1.1 version and have had no problems, my connection is a GTX 1080 Ti to 1920x1080 144Hz monitor.

Back
Top Bottom