• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gtx1600 stock

Associate
Hi

I have tried calling but understand lines are very busy. I am trying to source a graphics card for my sons gaming PC, he wanted the GTX 1600 Gigabyte Geoforce buts its out of stock, will more stock be coming in? or what are the alternatives for the same type of budget please.

Thanks

Soldato
You need to post in the Customer Service Forum to get an answer from the OCUK store.

This is mainly for the general public to use its not really for shop based enquiries. Some staff do frequent during working hours but you are better off asking them direct.

Associate
OP
Thank you, spent hours on hold today and also posted in the general customer one. Son is getting desperate as the piles of boxes he had for Christmas isn’t quite what he wanted thought it was worth asking if anyone knew if stock was coming in, or what other options o could try.thanks

Back
Top Bottom