*** Guardians of Galaxy ***

Soldato
I love the 2 Guardians movies and the trailers pretty funny.
But after that Avengers game, I'm gonna need to see more gameplay.

Associate
Going to guess it's the latter.
I think it is the same thing as with avengers (the game). They have marvel's license to make game based on comic books, but not the movies (no license from Disney).

The game itself looks very interesting, hopefully it will be better than avengers, which were too boring (and empty-shelled) as for me.

Associate
That can't be it - Marvel is 100% owned by Disney. I think Scougar's right - probably some of the actors (for Avengers, Robert Downey Jr. for sure) get paid for use of their likenesses and this is Square Enix cheaping out.

Associate
I believe Guardians is made by different Devs so hopefully, it should be a bit better

Devs weren't the problem for Avengers - that was made by Crystal Dynamics (the Tomb Raider devs) - the problems was Square Enix's boneheaded 'management'.

Oh, and just to dampen enthusiasm even more :) this game (GOTG) is why we're not getting any more Deus Ex at the moment :(

Associate
It looked "OK" from what I saw, the soundtrack was awesome though. I'll probably hold out for a sale or hope it pops up in Games Pass

Soldato
Gameplay vid, hmm, don't think it's for me..

Disclaimer - Marvel Avengers was trash but after a load of updates it's actually pretty good fun !! dare I say 7/10

Back
Top Bottom