Guy gains access to scam call center in India and records the operation using their webcams

Caporegime
Tell them you were drunk and high at the time and ran down 3 pedestrians: then ask if you can claim off the dead for whiplash and damages to your car :D
I do similar things to this, the best one was I had this guy on for about 40min (I was sat bored waiting at a delivery when he called) after taking him around the houses I asked him who had given him the number because it was a smuggled phone belonged to a convicted murderer I was sharing a cell with, the line went dead and not had a call since :D

Soldato
This is brilliant. Replacing the audio and draining their funds was a nice touch.

I guess my number gets used as a mask a lot as I seem to get more calls from people returning calls than I do robo-calls.

Soldato
I do this but still get random calls now and again. Unless I know who it is, I don't answer. If it's important, they should leave a message.
THIS
We never ever answer a call,if we hear the person we know we pick up.Life is too short to waste precious seconds telling a cold caller to**** off we don`t want DG or PPI claims:mad:

Soldato
Heh. I remember when I used to get these calls at work when I worked in the defence sector. We used to have fun with them. "Umm.. do you know where you've called?" :D "Hey, Jock, can you trace this call?" :D

Caporegime
On a similar subject any idea how to get off the 'you've been in an accident' list? I keep getting calls no matter how many numbers I block and how many time I sign up on TPS.

stop putting the claim on your insurance quotes.

i assume you have been in a car accident and you are then searching for car insurance and declaring the claim on record?

they ask you to declare claims from the last 5 years or so. so if you have been in a car accident expect calls to last 5 years or more.

Caporegime
That's the kicker then, sadly.

The fines are so hard to implement (despite new guidelines) that these callers ignore TPS. And, regardless of the success of previous calls, if they get an answer they know the line is live/active and so there's always the possibility that they could get another user, in the future, who may be more pliable/accommodating. I assume they play the percentages, as cost is so cheap... :/

just change your phone number / mobile number every year and tell all the people you want to have your number the new number is the easiest way

Caporegime
I don't understand how people can be fooled by refunds from random companies and people with foreign accents.

I've only watched a couple of his videos so far but the guy should get a knighthood alone just for intervening in that incident with the woman getting her files deleted and then later contacting her on how to recover her files. What a hero he should wear a cape.

I wouldn't be at all surprised though if Indian authorities accuse him of hacking Indian citizens and UK authorities arrest him for cyber crimes, such is the legalistic approach to everything and complete absence of common sense in todays world.

Soldato
Really quite disturbing that, especially when the scammer is perving over the woman's daughter.

Sadly I doubt anything will happen and the people that watch these sort of videos will already be well aware of the scams. Does he not worry about revenge attacks or even being convicted himself for gaining unauthorised access / monitoring their computers?

Soldato
I do this but still get random calls now and again. Unless I know who it is, I don't answer. If it's important, they should leave a message.
Exactly my approach. I'm fortunate to be able to not answer calls of numbers that I don't know and think "if it's important they'll leave a message or at least text."

Soldato
I hope he caused some havok while he was on their network :D

Heh. I remember when I used to get these calls at work when I worked in the defence sector. We used to have fun with them. "Umm.. do you know where you've called?" :D "Hey, Jock, can you trace this call?" :D

We used to pick up the phone, tell them to hang on for a minute, then just leave it on the desk to see how long they waited before hanging up. They used to get super wound up especially when it was multiple times in the same day. Since they are all working to a quota and it wasted loads of their time :D

Last edited:
I followed a similar channel about a year ago where a guy wearing a red mask would destroy scammers' PCs. You can see him remote into their machines and wipe out the hard drives of the entire call centre. I can't remember the channel's name, so I searched for "scammer" in my browser history, found loads of his videos but they're all taken down now :( I'm sure some of you will know who I mean though when I refer to the "guy in the red mask", with massive painted teeth, reminds me of the Joker a little bit but in red.

Back
Top Bottom