Guy Martin & Honda TT 2017

Associate
Interesting development this - did anyone see the interview with McGuiness about it? Apparently he only found out a few minutes before the press conference.

Reckon Martin's just in it for the money or is his heart still set on winning one?

Man of Honour
I don't think Guy has any need to race for the money. If he just wanted a cash cow he'd do any and all tv work thrown at him with much less chance of ending up disabled.

Soldato
I just finished his most recent book and he said it would have to be something special to get him to go back, not sure from the outside at least whether this fits that description or not but who knows yet.

Maybe it's something to do with the Mugen electric stuff, or just being in probably the best funded team with McGuinness.

Associate
OP
I just finished his most recent book and he said it would have to be something special to get him to go back, not sure from the outside at least whether this fits that description or not but who knows yet.

Maybe it's something to do with the Mugen electric stuff, or just being in probably the best funded team with McGuinness.

I'm 3 chapters into "Worms to Catch" which is exactly what prompted my post when I saw the Honda announcement. ;)

Back
Top Bottom