Guy Martin to attempt Wall of Death world record - LIVE!

Man of Honour
Hell yeah, Guy is just awesome.

Just wish amazon or Netflix would buy him. As channel 4 don't give him a big enough budget. Fir his tv series. But I doubt he has world appeal just UK.

Associate
Just wish amazon or Netflix would buy him. As channel 4 don't give him a big enough budget. Fir his tv series. But I doubt he has world appeal just UK.
I don't think he'd go for it. He was apparently offered the top gear job and turned that down. I reckon Amazon and Netflix would want him to be a full time TV personality as well which he has said he doesn't want.

Looking forward to this though. Caught up on the F1 show on Saturday and really enjoyed it. Him and David Coulthard went together quite well.

Man of Honour
From reading his books he has no interest what so ever in becoming a TV star he just likes doing things he's interested in and if that happens to fit with something the production company want to do then great, if not then he's more than happy being a truck mechanic and doing some racing every now and again.

I think that's a large part of what makes him good to watch, you can see he's a great big excitable kid when he's doing these things rather than just doing them because he's stuck in a contract and has to.

Soldato
Go guy!!!

It says something when even the most experienced wall of death rider going hasn't attempted this in the past

Just how does guy's conkers fit on that seat??? :D

Back
Top Bottom