Guys, I need your opinions on retailers

Associate
Hi guys, I was just wondering whether you'll be able help. I'm currently doing an extensive research assignment and I've dedicated one section of my assignment to this forum as it seems very active.

Would you be able to spare just 2 mins to complete this survey.

I would be HIGHLY appreciate guys. I need atleast 30-50 responses to have a decent response rate that I can add to the section of the assignment.

Also if there are any Spurs fans here - Let's put our differences aside for the sake of this survey :D.

Click here

I have to warn you though, it can appear long and repetitive (it's based on an old theoretical study) but it only takes 2 mins -

'Persevere and you shall succeed'

Appreciated guys, can't thank you enough!

Last edited:
Soldato
Started it but could not complete as I seriously cannot remember when last time I used the store in question.

Survey does seem a bit loaded as one the first page I strongly agreed on them all except 2 of them.

Associate
OP
It's based on an old theoretical study. 'SERVQUAL: A Multiple-Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Service Quality' Parasuraman. A (1988) have a read if you want to become bored.

Associate
Sorry but I just clicked all the first boxes so I could see all the questions, did not realize that it would be recored without confirmation.

As said a few posts above it appears to be loaded thats why I wanted to see all the questions as I would take a hit on quality of service over end user costs for many items.

Associate
I stopped filling it out, as my problem was that the questions were way too .. well stupid?

If you take the opposite of a statement, then ask yourself who is asking that, then if the answer is nobody, it's probably a redundant statement.

I.e.
"Their employees should be polite."

Is anyone saying they should be rude?

Associate
Find it strange linking argos & customer service, seems like an argos style store is the has the least interaction between staff & customers i can think of in a physical store.

Look in catalogue, check stock, write number on slip, they give item, take cash done.

Staff dont walk upto you and try to sell or advise etc as you would normally think of customer service.

Associate
OP
Find it strange linking argos & customer service, seems like an argos style store is the has the least interaction between staff & customers i can think of in a physical store.

Look in catalogue, check stock, write number on slip, they give item, take cash done.

Staff dont walk upto you and try to sell or advise etc as you would normally think of customer service.

Consider when you may want advice about that Bush kettle, are you able to easily gain access to that information.

I've been to Argos and seen so many people queuing up at the customer service desk and I've seen people clearly disgruntled at this desk.

So I'm simply gaining an insight. Of course the overall business model is simple but there are aspects that can cause dis-satisfaction.

McDonald's is a simple walk up to desk and ask for food - You may want to know about how many calories are in the Big Mac you want to order but consistently on different occasions they've been unable to tell you this.

Back
Top Bottom