[H]ard|OCP Constellation Team Challenge for September

Associate
im ready for the "off"
State: All (57) · In progress (25) · Validation pending (32)

Are any of the work units better then others? its sending me trackjacks atm

Last edited:

PDW

PDW

Associate
I'm switching over now, still have some iced GEMs to munch first :)

I do have some reservations though. Whilst more than happy to get our team position pushed further up the ladder I don't really want to stomp all over the current #1 of our team. I know I've done a lot of stomping all over the place but they have been plugging away at this for some time and it's not an easy project. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter ?

Soldato
im ready for the "off"
State: All (57) · In progress (25) · Validation pending (32)

Are any of the work units better then others? its sending me trackjacks atm

http://aerospaceresearch.net/constellation/server_status.php

Trackjacks are the only ones being dished out atm. I see out of your 44 tasks completed only 1 has validated, I think we are going to struggle here even worse than POGs with pending credit.

I'm switching over now, still have some iced GEMs to munch first :)

I do have some reservations though. Whilst more than happy to get our team position pushed further up the ladder I don't really want to stomp all over the current #1 of our team. I know I've done a lot of stomping all over the place but they have been plugging away at this for some time and it's not an easy project. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter ?

I have no reservations about stomping team mates :) but If it's any consolation, constellations points are pretty naff, lower than most other projects, you're looking at only about 6.5K/day for a 3770K, so even with your fire power I doubt you'll catch no.1 guy during the challenge.

Associate
Hmmmm, interesting see what others i can get hold of

nikonist, Member of team ngb:setiteam
Hi OCP-Team, hi all other crunchers @ 1st, thanks for this challenge :) and now my question ;) Is this event an only 'TrackJack' challenge? Is crunching the other sub-projects o.k.? Greets and happy crunching, nikonst, ngb:setiteam

Coleslaw, Founder of team [H]ard|OCP
Crunch what you like. There is no way for us to really determine otherwise. Have fun and crunch [H]ard!
2014-09-25 01:08

edit: nothing else atm , jeez these are slow to update and get any results but i shall plod away till the end lol

9th atm hmmmm

Last edited:

PDW

PDW

Associate
http://aerospaceresearch.net/constellation/server_status.php

Trackjacks are the only ones being dished out atm. I see out of your 44 tasks completed only 1 has validated, I think we are going to struggle here even worse than POGs with pending credit.

I have no reservations about stomping team mates :) but If it's any consolation, constellations points are pretty naff, lower than most other projects, you're looking at only about 6.5K/day for a 3770K, so even with your fire power I doubt you'll catch no.1 guy during the challenge.

I'd expect to get a higher score in this challenge if I'd run Constellation the week before the POGS challenge without running it this week ! It usually takes quite a while for wu's to get validated. Currently 9 validated and 115 pending. Wasn't helped by BT deciding that this morning was the best time to turn up and replace the telegraph pole and everybody's wires with no advance warning !

I know I won't overtake during the challenge but when the dust settles in 2 - 3 weeks time... Still, if they keep plodding away they'll get it back.

On the other hand, I'll take great pleasure when overtaking you :p

Associate
Looks like I'll have to go back to munching iced GEMs as Constellation has run out of work :eek:

I just got some wu`s

yeh we just moved up 1 :) overtook them pesky russians

HyperLink 73 1 1 1 OcUK - Overclockers UK 623,339.01 6,281.98 6,900.02 13,022.08
HyperLink 74 1 3 3 TSC! Russia 618,462.46

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes I think the WU drought was just a temporary situation, currently over 50,000 WU ready to send according to the server status. Validation is getting a bit better for me now, I'm at 125 pending, 58 valid, work units for this project need two other donors to validate that along with the long deadline make these work unit slower than usual to validate.

As far as the challenge goes we're 9th, which has been that way from the beginning, hopefully that will change when we get some momentum going.

On the other hand, I'll take great pleasure when overtaking you :p

Hmm anything in particular? I was hoping your were just after the ruby badge in collatz and that's all ;)

PDW

PDW

Associate
Yes I think the WU drought was just a temporary situation, currently over 50,000 WU ready to send according to the server status. Validation is getting a bit better for me now, I'm at 125 pending, 58 valid, work units for this project need two other donors to validate that along with the long deadline make these work unit slower than usual to validate.

As far as the challenge goes we're 9th, which has been that way from the beginning, hopefully that will change when we get some momentum going.

Hmm anything in particular? I was hoping your were just after the ruby badge in collatz and that's all ;)

I waited another 10 minutes then grabbed a few iGEMs and shortly after that they became available again :rolleyes:

I'm still running at 10% valid to 90% pending so at some point things must improve.

I don't know what ruby is for Collatz, is that 250M, 500M or 1,000M ?

Back
Top Bottom