H50 + x4 955be O/C @ 3.6

Associate
hi im looking for help on temps i have a h50 and afan from a xigmatek hdt-s1284 instead of the corsair one supplied
this is on a intake as corsair recommend my case is a cooler master cosmos 1000 with 2 120 fans as exhaust on top and a intake on bottom of case at base not on front
idle i get between 30 and 38 while with load i get 54ish sometime 55
how do the temps seem ?
as above its oc to 3.6 default vcore well normal in bios and 2400 ht with corsair 1600 ram
thanks

Associate
seems a little high:/ I have mine at 3.8ghz with 1.500V and mine is idle around 32-36 and full load sits around 55c. Altho i have a pipe pulling in cold out from outside the winodw into the case through the rad but it only lowers temps around 3-4c.

1: try remounting it. Its a bugger to mount (spesh with one person) :(
2: Try getting another one and using a push pull system that does lower temps quite a bit :)
3: Is the fan attached to the rad pulling air from inside the case through the radiator and out the case? This can sometimes have a neg effect on temps :( if so turn the fana round so its an intake fan. :)

Also how the **** did you get your HT upto 2400 lol!! Mine allways crashs :'( ruined my mobo when i kept trying it :'( nice one :D

Associate
OP
the ht @2400 is hypertransport if thats the one your talking about i got cpu/nb vid in bios @ +0.125 for that i left other at 2000
oh and yes the rear fan is intake as sucking air into radiator air into case
i did think water cooling would be better than this might change paste to mx2 later tonight :D

Back
Top Bottom