• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

H80i GT fan speeds

Associate
Is 1300RPM normal for idle? Seems a bit loud IMO considering its not under load. Granted am getting 21c which is great (idle temp) but feel it could be allot quieter. Is there any Corsair software where I can adjust the fan curve for this cooler?

Associate
Is 1300RPM normal for idle? Seems a bit loud IMO considering its not under load. Granted am getting 21c which is great (idle temp) but feel it could be allot quieter. Is there any Corsair software where I can adjust the fan curve for this cooler?

Also the fans that come with it are loud as all hell, so get some that are better, the be quiet silent wing 3 for £16 on clockers, the high RPM ones are really good. Means you can have them running a much lower curve and still get good temps with low sound

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Also the fans that come with it are loud as all hell, so get some that are better, the be quiet silent wing 3 for £16 on clockers, the high RPM ones are really good. Means you can have them running a much lower curve and still get good temps with low sound

Agree with this. My stock fans are loud and to be honest I have wanted to replace for a long time, I just cant find the spare cash like I used to throw at these things. :)

Back
Top Bottom