Hacker group releases '9/11 Papers', says future leaks will 'burn down' US deep state

Caporegime
It's scary because we don't what they have. Who knows what it is, there is a lot shady **** out there.

So what - you don't know what any law firms have in their confidential documents - why is that scary to you?

It's not surprising that there is a lot of buried info..

y'know...you have stuff like this out there..

What are you actually referring to there? This is really credulous stuff btw... you've shown a video of a complete numpty who is seemingly the victim of a prank talking utter nonsense in the House of Lords.

The only slightly worrying thing about it is that he's allowed to sit there and it is perhaps an indication that we ought to reform the place.

Caporegime
Lol. Im responding to Dowie. Not the wider forum..

But you're not though - what do your links posted above have to do with the crackpot youtube video you posted about some made up fraud?

Pointing out that some rich people have wealth stored overseas doesn't magically lend credibility to your previous video about some ludicrous 15 trillion dollar fraud.

This is the problem with CT nuts, they're reliant on posting links/videos etc... to make some sort of vague argument on their behalf.

Soldato
OP
I love how suddenly people are structural engineers and have some view on how a tall building should fall etc...

Where did anyone claim to be a structural engineer ?

Pretty messed up if you think somebody questioning something somehow makes them claim to be an expert in the field they're asking questions about :confused:

I mean there's a whole of bunch of actual engineers and architects who question what happened on that day

https://www.ae911truth.org/

Beyond posting garbage RSS feeds, what are you an expert in ?

Caporegime
How do you know its made up?

The guy was widely derided for this at the time, he's a bit dim and was the victim of a prank. The person he's referring to doesn't exist. There isn't anyone with personal wealth of several trillion dollars. This nutty speech in the House of Lords was widely reported at the time it was made.... seemingly you missed that in the mainstream media and have picked up on it instead when it has been taken at face value by some CT nut youtube channel.

Why am i CT nut?

Because you're indulging in/promoting nutty conspiracies.

Soldato
The guy was widely derided for this at the time, he's a bit dim and was the victim of a prank. The person he's referring to doesn't exist. There isn't anyone with personal wealth of several trillion dollars. This nutty speech in the House of Lords was widely reported at the time it was made.... seemingly you missed that in the mainstream media and have picked up on it instead when it has been taken at face value by some CT nut youtube channel.

Where is this info?

Caporegime

Pretty messed up if you think somebody questioning something somehow makes them claim to be an expert in the field they're asking questions about :confused:

But you're not just questioning, you're loading into the question some assumption on how it should have fallen and questioning why it didn't fall as you'd expect as if you're an expert on how buildings should fall. It seems from the picture posted previously your premise is slightly flawed regardless.

Caporegime

I mean there's a whole of bunch of actual engineers and architects who question what happened on that day

https://www.ae911truth.org/

Beyond posting garbage RSS feeds, what are you an expert in ?

And there's even more experts (me included) who have a thorough understanding of the physics, chemistry and mechanics of what happened.

Caporegime
Where is this info?

What specific info do you want? This happened in 2012 and was widely reported at the time. He is the same numpty who was previously duped with the "foundation X" nonsense.

I'd suggest reading the news/picking some news papers from time to time rather than just focusing on alternative media on youtube....

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
OP
But you're not just questioning, you're loading into the question some assumption on how it should have fallen and questioning why it didn't fall as you'd expect as if you're an expert on how buildings should fall. It seems from the picture posted previously your premise is slightly flawed regardless.

No it raises more questions of why if it fell to one side did the whole tower come down and not just the bit that was compromised and above ?

Like I say I don't claim to be an engineer I'm just asking questions that don't make sense to me due to a lack of knowledge

I don't see what the problem is, surely it's good that one requests further knowledge instead of just saying x is y and sticking to that without actually trying to learn ?

Certainly nowhere have I said it's a conspiracy just that some things don't make sense

Back
Top Bottom