Had some sad news today.

Soldato
I'll have to agree with all of the comments on the photo. Truly fantastic shot and hopefully one that'll be remembered. May this tragedy remind everybody to be extra vigilant and look out for motorbikes (not saying you guys don't already).

My condolences go out to the guys' friends, family and everybody who knew him. May he rest in peace :(

On a lighter note... DreXeL, I saw a black RX-7 today. Deep dish wheels and large spoiler. Looked identical to yours apart from the graphics. Superb stuff. :)

Associate
I came into this thread kind of light hearted, thinking you had bent the Rex beyond the help of a bit of filler, duct tape and hammerite.

Certainly didnt expect what I read :(

I am truely sorry for the loss, and my condolences to whoever it was he has left behind. Words cant really convey a message, but RIP biker dude

Man of Honour
Being a biker myself I can understand the love and passion for biking. The joys it brings and the despair it brings when things go wrong.... No matter who's fault it is or however more vulnerable you are it doesn't make a death any easier to accept or understand. Such sad and tragic news :( What a tribute photo... what a sad loss. RIP.

Lithium you dare post in this thread again with that pathetic unsensitive attitude of yours - your account *will* stop working.

Back
Top Bottom