HAF X - Final Build with NZXT cables - Pictures Resized

i've received my bottom filter & new fan today..

i've got 2 fans at the top and tbh it does help , cpu temp now sits at 26c, where with 1 fan at the top the cpu temp sat at 31c

Last edited:
Congrats on your rig Red - one of the most viewed threads in this section I believe!

My threads will never be this popular :p

Good thread :)

I've had a link on youtube to this thread on my vid, which may have helped (5000+ views) :D

CoolerMaster Filter Update - I received my filter yesterday, thanks to this forum for the email address, and to CoolerMaster for their excellent service.

Well you started it up again :)

I'm still thinking about this case. I do like the looks.

My ONLY concern is the sidewindow. How is yours holding up ? Does the thing get dusty. Was thinking it might with the sidefan blowing air in. And how do you clean it ? I imagine compressed air is the only way as any contact with any cloth (even microfibre) will mark the acrylic. At least will leave swirl lines/micro marring on the finish. That's my experience anyway which is why I'd prefer a sidepanel with proper glass. Doesn't bother most people but annoys me like they way those shiny TV bezels are PS3 phats mark so easily :D

Guys, what is the best fan setup for HAF-X with a H70 and that Corsair RAM fan thingy... :)

I am thinking

Front - intake
Side - intake
Rear - H70 - question is whether this is intake or exhaust?
Top - exhaust?

Last edited:
Makes all the diffrence with those cables m8 looks very sweet. In my new case when I get it back from the powder coaters im using a mix of Bitfenix and NZXT cables.

Know what you mean cant wait to get my case back to get everything in it. Its a shame psu makers still use rubbish brading on thier cables and do not do a proper job.

Back
Top Bottom