Hair Question - Not a Joke.

Soldato
Well, i went out on the weekend and a number of photos of me have appeared on facebook. After closer inspection and a check in the mirror today ive noticed my hair is thinning terribly and im only 21. I checked and its become very dry and wire like.

This cant be right, is there any known way of restoring life to my hear, could it be as a result of exessive use of hair wax, Help because its making me look very old lol ?

Soldato
OP
There you go, as you may have guessed im on the far left !

n503336293_676789_9646.jpg

Soldato
7 replies and no-one has mentioned Mustard.

What is OCUK coming to?

Slap some Coleman's on there before you go to bed and when you wake up you will have a full head of thick luscious hair my friend. ;)

Panzer

Soldato
OP
Looking fine from here buddy......................but I'd cut out the late nights if that's what it's doing to your eyes.

Nah the eyes just come with the name. lol.

Hmm, i thought of something else. Recently ive been cutting my hair myself with a shaver and the fittings. Maybe i should start going back to a salon and getting it cut properly. As im thinking the shaver might be damaging my hair ?

Soldato
Proper slap there mate. Nothing you can do. :p

I'm 25 BTW and my hair has been slowly jumping ship for a few years now. Starting to worry that I'll have to shave it off and show the world my oddly shaped cranium :/ :(

Soldato
OP
i doubt ill be rubbing mustard in my hair. Im just gunna let it grow and not cut it so often. Maybe im just leaving it too short.

Back
Top Bottom