Hallelujah | F1 2022

Associate
RACE DAY, REDEFINED

New race options in F1® 22 will give you more control over your virtual F1® race day, with the opportunity to choose between immersive and broadcast style Formation Laps, Safety Car periods, and Pit Stops.

F1® 22 also includes VR compatibility on PC via Oculus Rift and HTC Vive to give you the ultimate immersive F1® experience.

Enter the New Era in F1® 22 - EA SPORTS Official Site

Finally! Can't wait :D

Soldato
£50 on Steam though, no chance I'm paying that much.

Can't see it yet of key sites for pre-order but I normally bite when it drops below £25.

Soldato
I know right? We have much smaller studio's like Iracing, Kunos with AC, Rfactor 2, AM2 all able to render 3 screens perfectly but "codemasters" are too lazy to factor that in.
Those other titles are aimed at hardcore sim racers which are more likely to have full sim rigs and triple monitor setups, Codies games are aimed at casual gamers.

Soldato
Jarno Opmeer doing an AI race around Miami in F1 2022, it looks pretty good. I don't play this, more of an iRacing and ACC player but my son loves these F1 games.

Soldato
I think I'll end up buying this, but why do they always look so cartoony. Can't they add a colour filter or something to make them look a bit more realistic?

Soldato
The guy is using an original Vive, so pretty much a usless test as you just can't see well enough into the distance with the low resolution, or read the instruments.

Looks great though! I always preferred open cockpit cars in VR, it's incredibly immersive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom