Halo & Halo 2, will they run on the 360?

Soldato
After drooling and salvating over the Halo3 Trailer (lovely backing acoustics!) I've decided to see what the fuss is all about. Never did play any of the Halo's so will these two games run ok via backwards compat mode? I know Halo2 should be fine...

Soldato
just went out and bought them yesterday after watchin the halo 3 trailer lol but only to find that halo only runs if your using component or composite as apparantly VGA doesnt support pal-50 :(

so i've only got halo 2 to play, though have halo on the PC so its good enough :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
cokecan72 said:
just went out and bought them yesterday after watchin the halo 3 trailer lol but only to find that halo only runs if your using component or composite as apparantly VGA doesnt support pal-50 :(

so i've only got halo 2 to play, though have halo on the PC so its good enough :
Eeek, thanks for the warning man. Going to look for Halo2 on the weekend then.

Soldato
i went to gamestation, its £7.99 in there, but halo 1 and 2 are in the 4 for £20 offer. so got them 2 and burnout 3 and tony hawks underground.

as burnout 3 and tony hawks dont work at all, i took them back and also took halo back cos it didnt work properly, the woman i spoke to refunded me £15, so i actually got halo 2 for a fiver :) lol BARGIN!

Soldato
heh i aint the only one then, i went out looking for halo 2 today after seeing the halo3 trailer i felt i needed to play the second. Looked in asda's entertaiment section (they have it online) and looked in blockbusters couldnt find it :mad:

Soldato
cokecan72 said:

so i've only got halo 2 to play, though have halo on the PC so its good enough :)

You can fix this, you just need to plug in a Composite/Component cable. Set the switch on them to TV, boot up and change the setting in Display to 60hz, turn off. Put back to HD, reboot. Turn off, plug in VGA cable and should work :)

Back
Top Bottom