Halo MCC - Halo 4 - 17th November

Soldato
I got a message on Xbox live from a teammate calling me trash.

It was nice playing Reach last night with a mouse and keyboard. SWAT feels so much nicer, popping those heads.

bit of a Segue but you just posted an example of why i hate online gaming with randoms.

I played DOTA2 once and got shouted at, told to **** off you feeder....
Not played it since and will likely never play again. I am ok at halo, or was on xbox anyway, but i dont like playing on KB/M (I much prefer lounging on my chair when i play) so i expect i would be annihilated on PC

Sem

Sem

Soldato
running with anti-cheat off fixed my smoothness issues at 120FPS

dont care for MP so will just run that all the time

Soldato
Gave it a go tonight and had big performance issues. Thought it looked good for a port of a 360 game though.

Only had time for a quick go, so I'll try updating my graphics drivers and running the game without Easy Anti-Cheat tomorrow.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Picked up the whole collection on Steam. Been smooth for me, no issues. My only issue is you cannot play the game without logging in. They should have a offline mode for those who are only interested in the campaign.

So long as it is in 4k like the cool guys in the other thread (sarcasm if they see this) ;)
;)

Soldato
Just seen this at a friends house.
It looks great in UHD. Not many graphic options that I could see.
But I never saw a storey mode only campaigns. Is there a storey mode?

Associate
I've never played Halo in my life, am I ok to begin with Reach, or should I start with Combat Evolved?

I'm in it for the single-player, so I'd like to work my way through the story.

Associate
Ok. When he picked campaign. There where other campaigns he could pick.

I just thought there would be a storey mode option.
Thanks anyway :)

There is a story mode, it is the campaign. It will list all the missions when you click on the campaign, but they should be played in order (I'm not sure if you can even play them out of order the first time)

I've never played Halo in my life, am I ok to begin with Reach, or should I start with Combat Evolved?

I'm in it for the single-player, so I'd like to work my way through the story.

Reach is a prequel to CE, so you can play it first.

Back
Top Bottom