Halo MCC - Halo 4 - 17th November

Soldato
Where do you pre load from? I can't see any option to.

I bought the master chief collection, so can't even see the individual games.

Its not a proper preload. its a very small file on MS store. Happened a few times for me, outerworld had a small 10mb file you could download in advance and even wasteland 3 out next year lets me do a tiny preload.

Soldato
This is supposed to be launching with a load of issues Inc support for uncapped frames, if it's not ready why launch it?

I think I might get this refunded and give it 6 months

Associate
Can you buy just Reach for £6.99 or do you have to buy the MCC for £29.99? On the steam Reach listing it says it requires the MCC on steam in order to play?

Soldato
Genuinely don't care right now! Waiting for 6PM to download. Not really too fussed about Reach, more in it for 2,3 and a bit of 4. Hope the nostalgia value is lived up to and made better with shiny graphics.

Soldato
And we're off! 21.72GB on Windows 10 Store.
Yeah baby cannot believe MS allow us to play this & all the other games for so little money either! About time MS gave something good back to PC gaming why buy from elsewhere its all using the same Xbox Live backend anyway!

Caporegime
OP
Yeah baby cannot believe MS allow us to play this & all the other games for so little money either! About time MS gave something good back to PC gaming why buy from elsewhere its all using the same Xbox Live backend anyway!

I will buy it on Steam eventually, just to be rid of the horrendous Windows download system.

Back
Top Bottom