Halo (TV Series)

Caporegime
Yeah I thought 6 was a really good episode, lots of Halsey and I think she's been done really well. I think I prefer Miranda from the tv show too, I think it's fitting she followed in her mother's footsteps instead of her dad's to try and get her approval.

Man of Honour
I really hope they don't write her into Season 2. Nothing against the actor at all, but the character and her storyline are just not interesting in the slightest. Everytime she speaks it's just like "but muh madrigal!"

Aint nobody watching Halo except because they like Halo itself, Master Chief or the Covenant.

Caporegime
Haha I thought this one might not be popular.

I thought it got better as it went on and the end was good. I do like the idea of having a human perspective and I think seeing the reason the spartans were actually made is useful but the side story is too disconnected at the moment.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Cracking show, not what I thought it would be it all taking a really good direction apart from Hwan as it currently at least it does not fit. So tired of 20 something angst ruining the crap of good TV shows.

Caporegime
Just finished and I thought it was a decent episode, Kwan wasn't remotely as annoying in it and it seemed to be a "coming of age" type episode. Less whining and hissy fits from here on out?

It also explained why in the first episode they did a dodgy cgi insert shot of chiefs battle rifle sliding along the ground. Though the shot wasn't really needed as he was shown dropping it, the cgi portion really wasn't necessary

Soldato
Fast forwarded through the entire episode. The opening segment at the dinner table with her outburst did nothing to make me like her one bit.

What a waste of an episode.

yea I watched the whole episode in about 2minutes also..

And no doubt you'll be amongst the first people whining about later episodes when some aspects of the story make no sense to you.

Back
Top Bottom