Halo (TV Series)

Soldato
And no doubt you'll be amongst the first people whining about later episodes when some aspects of the story make no sense to you.
I’ve never played a Hallo game in my life so nothing makes sense to me anyway :p

I had SNW and Picard to also get through yesterday upon getting home so I wasn’t going to spend 40mins watching a spoiled brat go on about her family being this and that when she can’t even get a decent barber.

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Soldato
That was a hell of a season finale. Absolutely did not disappoint! It actually felt like an epic game battle. Thankfully no Kwan as well!:D

The series on a whole has been brilliant, and for someone who hasnt followed any of the books or lore outside of the game storylines, I have found it very interesting to dive deeper into the origins of the whole thing.

Associate
They've definitely managed to really capture a video game feeling to the action sequences! My only real complaint is that some of the cgi looks a bit dodgy at times.

Soldato
Finished, I think they can kill Kwan off as she is annoying and isn't needed, her parts are boring.

What did makee do to get finger when she ripped the tip off?
Was she suddenly ok the good side until unsc dragged her to the artifact?

Back
Top Bottom