Hard drive dying?

Associate
hi, recently had my PC go in to get a service done by the guys at the overclockers repair labs like a week ago (as it's still under warranty), due to an error which was eventualy found to have been caused by ryzen master. now i have a new issue it seems my hard drive is dying as it got this error: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. I've done checks in windows with the error check to see if there were issues with either instal drive but nothing came up, but i went to check the sytem logs and numerous errors came up from the source DistrubutedCOM, otherwise there was one kernelpower critical. now the hard drive does make audible noise but no metalic death clicking you'd expect when it's starting to die.

any suggestions

Associate
OP
Never hurts to have one just in case! It's also worth checking your cables too, thinking about it. Make sure they're properly seated and maybe swap in a different SATA cable.
yeh just logged on this morning and there's a audible metalic klicky klack noise yep it's dying damn thing was only just a year old, i have a couple backup drives to use but i'll contact Overclockers to get a replacement drive since it is under warranty thanks for the help guys

Back
Top Bottom