Hardest game you play?

Soldato
For a long time I thought Ninja Gaiden Black would always hold the crown as the most difficult game to complete for me.

Now it's been surpassed by Super Meat Boy!

Hardest level ever?

I've not even got that far and I'm dreading it.

(Can't test that link cos at work and youtube blocked :p )

Associate
I have two. but for new player i think World of warcraft. While the game is easy to play. the other players make it VERY hard for new players to start. Either through AH prices, "your not coming unless u have the achivment" rule and Jjst a general attitude to new players who are trying to learn.

1: "Zzzzz" for the spctrum.. Never heard of it? Im not suprised were going back 20 years here lol i have played this game for nearly 15 years on and off and im not even near the end.

2: Simpsons Vs the aliens. Anotehr old one but it is nearly impossible to complete IMO. Never met a game as hard as that one tbh.

Soldato
Super Ghouls and Ghosts. :D

I remember the original... I can't believe how difficult that was, although to be fair, around the time of the original, there was a myriad of frustratingly difficult games around. If anything, I think games have progressively got easier on the whole as the years have gone on.

Soldato
Ninja Gaiden was the worst for me. Bought it full price when it came out on the xbox (the original one) and couldn't get past the boss at the end of the first sodding level. Biggest waste of money ever.

Associate
One that comes to mind is Streets of Rage on the Sega Megadrive, because you could not save so when you lost all your lives you had to start right from the beginning again. Spent many hours on that with my brother, but no matter how far we got, we never managed to complete it.

Associate
I don't know why but I never managed to play past about 2 hours into World in Conflict... there were 3 points that were constantly getting overrun and I found it impossible to drop units to the right places at the right times. I actually didn't enjoy that game much at all :(

Also STALKER... hated the first one after 1 mission, I kept getting killed by dust cloud things with no explanation why or how to avoid them. Bought the 3rd one, played for half hour, hated it. It's just too difficult to know what the hell's going on and the shooting mechanics are horrible IMO.

Back
Top Bottom