Hardline Acrylic Lock Collars

Associate
OP
They just replace the barb section on your current compression fittings, so will look the same as you current fittings
This i know,just wondering if anyone else done the same before i make the investment in a project that might fail,seen some user reviews where they didnt fit properly collars ect :)

Soldato
This i know,just wondering if anyone else done the same before i make the investment in a project that might fail,seen some user reviews where they didnt fit properly collars ect :)

I personally wouldn't touch it, hardline is incredibly unforgiving really with fit size. Would get some proper fittings for the hard tube and replace your old ones. Risk of serious damage vs new fitting cost is a no brainier.

Soldato
If I was going hardline, it sure wouldn't be with anything Monsoon make. Like most other American engineering = garbage. Their imperial to metric conversion is guesswork.

Those plastic collars you glue on yourself are a stupid concept and design - extra time and money on something which is already time consuming and expensive.

EK compression fittings or Nanoxia compression fittings are easy to use and work well. The Nanoxia compression fittings I used in my recent build are brilliant.

Soldato
I wouldnt generalise American engineering but I can vouch for the guesswork on conversion... if you contact them they use words like probably and should quite a lot ;)

Back
Top Bottom