Harry Potter 7 Plot Leaked to the internet

Soldato
pitchfork said:
I aint fussed, i've been avoding it all, I'm taking a weeks sicky to read this book so I don't wanna ruin it. Should be arriving saturday morning and i've got a fridge full of beer and cider ready.

You're 27 years old.

Soldato
Serj said:
You're 27 years old.

I don't see what's wrong with that. My mum's pretty enthusiastic about it, as am I. If you're trying to make a scale of geekiness, how is it possibly worst than being excited about a new game or graphics card?

Soldato
anyone know if asda 24-hour stores will have the books out after 12 on friday night? got one 2 seconds down the road from me.

Soldato
calnen said:
I've got the whole book downloaded from the pirate bay. (Bittorrent.) I'm not actually going to read it until I've read the 6th one, I was just curious about whether it was real or not :)

ha, i went onto pirate bay and their usual logo was replaced by a pirate bay/potter logo and when clicked takes you to a search result for the book.

got the book now, and im just going to read the last 2 pages just to see if that glass eyed spotty cretin dies.

Soldato
Considering the gaming section isn't allowed to talk about pirating software, why is everyone allowed to talk about pirating copyrighted material here?

-RaZ

Soldato
Its only 5 pounds down adsa!!! I be damned if I'm going to try reading of a screen, and to print out all thoose pages would cost to more than a fiver in paper/ink/tonner or a evil look from the boss as you halt the print que at work.

Soldato
I can't believe there is this much hype for what amounts to a money generator.

J.K makes out she hates all the hype, leaks etc, but it just help give her more money.

I know I'll write a story, if sucessful I'll make it so I "have" to write 6 more. :rolleyes:

Never read a HP book, never watched a HP film and frankly couldn't give a poo poo if I never did.

Frankly, sticking pins in my eyes appeals slightly more.

Soldato
Many people have the same ideas about Lord of the Rings and Chronicles of Narnia.

Personally I've never read a Harry Potter book so can't comment on the quality but if adults want to read it then I don't see the problem? It's all just an escape from every-day life with hype from the media who want to pull in the market.

Soldato
CocoPops said:
I can't believe there is this much hype for what amounts to a money generator.

J.K makes out she hates all the hype, leaks etc, but it just help give her more money.

I know I'll write a story, if sucessful I'll make it so I "have" to write 6 more. :rolleyes:

Never read a HP book, never watched a HP film and frankly couldn't give a poo poo if I never did.

Frankly, sticking pins in my eyes appeals slightly more.

So you've never read a Potter book, watched a Potter film yet feel you're in the perfect position to call the series nothing more than a "Money Generator".

You know something?
Have you thought about a career in politics at all?

"I know nothing about the subject on whaich I'm talking".
"However I shall say, without a doubt, that it's rubbish".
Okkkayyyy

Associate
Ive seen the copy of the book, they copied it by pictureby 2 different people. Someone must have used some ocr software as its already in pdf and word doc, got it. didnt expect some of the things to happen, I quite like it even though its the end to the series ;-(, probably be the same when jordan finally finishes the wheel of time. Ill read it again when my preorder arrives/ go from 1 -7

Associate
If the torrent of the book isn't the genuine article then it's a bloomin good mockup. But it has to be real tbh, it's just too good a fake otherwise.

I skim-read the last 100 pages last night.

Was a little surprised at the ending, and I think it was Neoni that said you're gonig to be disappointed. Well, I haven't read the other 6, and only seen the first three films, but I'd agree with that.....it's pretty lame tbh.

Assuming it's real of course!

Back
Top Bottom