Harry Potter 7 Plot Leaked to the internet

Caporegime
the BBC media has been full of pleading by JK Rowling for fans "not to spoil the plot" but that it "has already leaked onto the internet"

where par chance ?

i never read the books and only half watch the films, but id love to know how it ends. Ive done half an hours worth of googling and found nothing but idle gossip and speculation. No1 actually posting about the book is one of the 1200 that's already got their copy.

why is the media making such a fuss about it ??

Soldato
I've got the whole book downloaded from the pirate bay. (Bittorrent.) I'm not actually going to read it until I've read the 6th one, I was just curious about whether it was real or not :)

Caporegime
OP
blighter said:
yea its real and it is the full book.

theres been countless threads about this already :o :o

have you actually read the post ??

or just read the title.

because im not asking if its real, and im asking about the leaked details that are all over the net. i fancy having a read, but after looking ive concluded that the media is making a mountain out of a molehill

anybody got a link to a spoiler site so i dont have to download the book ? whole reason im looking for spoilers is i cant be bothered to read the whole thing :D

Soldato
MrLOL said:
have you actually read the post ??

or just read the title.

because im not asking if its real, and im asking about the leaked details that are all over the net. i fancy having a read, but after looking ive concluded that the media is making a mountain out of a molehill

anybody got a link to a spoiler site so i dont have to download the book ? whole reason im looking for spoilers is i cant be bothered to read the whole thing :D

Best bet is to go to the site I downloaded it from and read the comments by those that have it. I havnt trawled through them, but there are bound to be spoilers in there.

Just promise not to ruin the book for anyone that cares about it :p

Consigliere
After a quick search..i believe i know the answer but i'm not entirely certain..can anyone elaborate or reveal it? Or show me another webpage where it displays it?

Soldato
I aint fussed, i've been avoding it all, I'm taking a weeks sicky to read this book so I don't wanna ruin it. Should be arriving saturday morning and i've got a fridge full of beer and cider ready.

Back
Top Bottom