• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Has all the Fan boy nonsense finally stopped then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
usually everytime ATi or Nvidia released a new card there would be a load of posts pertaining to who was best etc but this seems to have stopped now. Is it because people are fed up of it all I wonder ?

I mean looking at the benchies for all of the latest cards it seems to be getting harder to tell who has the better architecture etc any more. Is this the case ?

Associate
I have not been on this forum long, but I have noticed things are a lot more professional on here which is great.

Its rare to see a bad case of fanboyism especially now that both the red and green corners have great performing products.

Soldato
WOP.jpg

:D

Permabanned
OP
No I don't think so, it is just that ATi vs Nv used the to be all and end all of threads here whenever a new card was released. If it weren't ATi it was 3dfx.

Caporegime
Yeah its a lot better now, i can't see what the problem is as they both produce fantastic cards, and its good for us the gamer as it would be proper poor if there was only 1x manufacturer, they could churn out any old pap, and we'd buy it, well we would have to, as there would be no competition. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom