Has anyone got a TUF Gaming VG279QM

Associate
Has anyone got this monitor and if so how are they finding it. I ordered one today and cancelled it as I was concerned a reviews. I currently have a 27" Iiyama 144hz red eagle .

Thanks

Permabanned
Has anyone got this monitor and if so how are they finding it. I ordered one today and cancelled it as I was concerned a reviews. I currently have a 27" Iiyama 144hz red eagle .

Thanks

27 is simply too large to game on you will see people complain about seeing pixels. I have the 24.5" one and the ELMB SYNC is useless Asus locked OD at 80 and 80 caused color smearing and the text and icons double strobe and it for me left me sick.

But normal GSync 280hz is actually really good when Overdrive is down to 60. Good IPS color Very easy calibration now id say TN has it days numbered if they improve IPS. Theres the MAG one as well but to be honest at £268.99 im honestly thinking about keeping the smaller version and accepting that the two main features 280hz and ELMB Sync are not up to standard. its smooth but its not true 280hz to my eyes as IPS still needs to be faster. But its not bad at all...

Back
Top Bottom