Has anyone tried the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019)?

Soldato
I've just been into PC World to have a look at some tablets and the 2019 version of the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 was set there so I had a quick mess around with it and was quite impressed for a budget/mid-range tablet.

However, while it was advertised as being 32GB, the storage info in the settings clearly shows 16GB!?!?

The numpty there didn't have a clue and the internal memory is quite important to me what with apps and games just getting bigger and bigger!

Has anyone bought one and can confirm whether theirs has 32GB or 16GB of internal storage?

Associate
My local Curry's has the old version (16GB) of the Tab A and the new version (32GB) next to each other so it's possible your PC World has them mixed up. Unless you can get a deal from PC World I'd suggest looking on the Samsung Site as they're better for warranty anyway.

Edit: I have the old version of the Tab A and it's been very impressive with a decent screen and great battery life.

Soldato
I fave the 2019 Tab A, it's a decent tablet that has quite a few expected spec features, only one I miss is a fingerprint scanner as per my note 9 (obviously a cost beyond its rrp).
The screen is pin sharp, vivid and battery life is pretty good. It never seems to lag and wifi seems good, I've not had any issues.
I did have to return my first device on opening it as there was an odd fingerprint mark under the glass that was too obvious on a light coloured page. If I had to again I'd still buy one and use it at home and on flights when I've ran out of decent movies on inflight.

Back
Top Bottom