• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Has the "GPU Voucher" subforum gone? Or... have I lost permission somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
Ok this is weird, that should not happen.

We had something similar happen with a mod the other night, but it reappeared for him a few hours later.

Can you let me know if it shows up again later, if not I've got an idea that might work for your account but isn't feasible to do for everyone (but may help narrow the problem down a bit).

So the GPU voucher subforum is still invisible, unfortunately.

Not sure if you'll get pinged about my previous update, but the only thing I could think of that has 'changed' since the forum worked for me, is that I linked my forum account to the OverClockers shop, in order to get free delivery. Not sure how/why this would matter, but it's the only thing I could think of!

Associate
Soldato
I can't see the vouchers thread.

Tried on phone and pc.

I've got the time and post count requirement on the forum.

I hadn't linked my forum account to the shop until last week, dunno if that helps.

Associate
I cant see it typical but i can see all the spam of late is this the reason we have had so many really low posters just posting crap all over the place?

Man of Honour
I got a 3070 from the MM thread but can still see the new GPU deals section and have done since the very first day it appeared. They can't get to the bottom of why some can see it and others cannot although I believe they started to see a pattern emerge so hopefully it will be enough to fix it.

Commissario
So the GPU voucher subforum is still invisible, unfortunately.

Not sure if you'll get pinged about my previous update, but the only thing I could think of that has 'changed' since the forum worked for me, is that I linked my forum account to the OverClockers shop, in order to get free delivery. Not sure how/why this would matter, but it's the only thing I could think of!
Linking the shop account to the forum shouldn't have any affect because it's the shop system doing a lookup of your username and it's post count/date of registration with no change to the forum side.

I've just dropped your post count a bit (you'll notice your avatar and name associated with it has changed), can you let me know if you can see the deals section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom