** HAVE A PEKING AT THESE DUCKY NEW BOARDS! - EXTRA TASTY **

OcUK Staff
'Ay up Ducky!

They've outdone themselves with this range. While I am disappoint with the lack of RGB I'm guessing the design decision was that with keyboards this beautiful who needs flashing lights to draw attention to them?!

With a new seamless PBT keycap design, bezel and backplate, the Ducky one 2 isn't just more of the same, they are basically a new board. The coloured variants look great and they've released TKL variants at the same time as the full size for once!

Check them out below, I've only linked brown switch variants but they are also available in red, blue and black switch types.

I have 2 of each landing tomorrow, but will have more available to me on Monday so if they run out then get a pre-order on and I should be able to ship them out by Tuesday/Wednesday next week!

Ducky One2 Skyline Brown Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard UK Layout @ £104.99 inc VAT

Ducky One2 Skyline Brown Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, New bezel design, PBT Seamless Double-Shot keycaps, USB N-Key Rollover (USB NKRO) and Dual-layer PCB, UK Layout

Only £104.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky One2 TKL Skyline Brown Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard UK Layout @ £99.95 inc VAT

Ducky One2 TKL Skyline Brown Cherry MX Switch, New bezel design, PBT Seamless Double-Shot keycaps, USB N-Key Rollover (USB NKRO) and Dual-layer PCB, UK Layout

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky One2 White Backlit Brown Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard UK Layout @ £111.95 inc VAT

Ducky One2 White Backlit Brown Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, New bezel design, PBT Seamless Double-Shot keycaps, USB N-Key Rollover (USB NKRO) and Dual-layer PCB, UK Layout

Only £111.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky One2 TKL Blue Backlit Brown Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard UK Layout @ £107.99 inc VAT

Ducky One2 TKL Blue Backlit Brown Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, New bezel design, PBT Seamless Double-Shot keycaps, USB N-Key Rollover (USB NKRO) and Dual-layer PCB, UK Layout

Only £107.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky One2 Horizon Brown Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard UK Layout @ £104.99 inc VAT

Ducky One2 Horizon Brown Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, PBT Seamless Double-Shot keycaps, USB N-Key Rollover (USB NKRO) and Dual-layer PCB, UK Layout

Only £104.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky One2 TKL Horizon Brown Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard UK Layout @ £99.95 inc VAT

Ducky One2 TKL Horizon Brown Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, New bezel design, PBT Seamless Double-Shot keycaps, USB N-Key Rollover (USB NKRO) and Dual-layer PCB

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
Damn that Skyline is beautiful, pair with a Mionix castor in shark fin grey. Wish they opted for the white backlighting on that one. The black with white lighting is ruined for me by that white section along the bottom.

OcUK Staff
OP
Ohhh new toys..and top quality toys too , and the price is perfect as well :)

gonna wait for Reds though :)

Reds are available to order now as well too and landing tomorrow.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/gaming/pc-gaming/keyboards?sPage=1&sSort=1

Much prefer the look of these to RGB keyboards. I assume the high price corresponds to high build quality?

Best switches and good build quality. These prices are very reasonable. I was expecting £10-£20 higher when i first saw them.

Can someone tell me the better "keys" to use for gaming keyboards? Red, Brown etc? What's the difference?

Personal preference. Red/browns are good for gaming in my experience. But that's just me. Come to the shop if you are ever passing through, we have a range of switch types to try in store.

Associate
Wow I really like the look of these, always fancied a Ducky board and the lack of RGB is particularly appealing personally - might be time to sell a couple from my current collection to make way :p

OcUK Staff
OP
There was an issue with DpD on friday when these arrived at the Stoke hub. Looks like somehow it ended up on a wagon back to Birmingham hub!

The stock should be landing today and not last Friday, as I said earlier in the post.

Apologies for any inconvenience to those who pre-ordered!

Soldato
Just curious, why are keyboards more than £20-30 quid, i mean there really basic things, the materials certainly dont cost more than £10-20 to make and put together yet somehow theres keyboards nowadays costing a stupid £100 for just typing? Really? There must be a hell of a profit margin and mark up on these that the makers are doing on these.

Really interested in how these deserve these type of prices. When i could get a keyboard for a tenner and it does the same job just not look that fancy, but then again that one at the top of here is really basic looking yet costs 100 notes, how? Dont say mechanical switches and what not, there not that expensive to make at the factory i bet.

Associate
Couldn't agree more honestly, the first one looks like an old microsoft keyboard from 1999. People are like wow it's so gorgeous. No it's not, it's a fugly grey keyboard. Worth it for different keys? Not for more than £40. Profit margins will be +++++++++. Getting as bad as graphics cards.

Back
Top Bottom